I don’t know about you, but I always have several books going at one time…
- A Course in Miracles– I just finished up the year-long Workbook
- The Energy of Money (audio, and paper) — deep, excellent thinking. Not light reading (for me anyway) as the topic brings with it a lot of baggage that must be dealt with for me and maybe most people
- I Need Your Love — Is that True — (audio and paper) — follows up on one of my all-time favorites, Loving What Is… amazingly simple process to use that brings moment to moment peace
- The Power of Now — (audio and paper) the perfect companion to the former, and focuses more on the end result
- Freestyle Made Easy — DVD/paper — swim training for the next IronMan starts in earnest
- some other novel — on audio — haven’t gotten into it yet
- Large Account Sales — on paper
- Unlock behaviour, Unleash Profits — I wish I had this book 5 years ago (before it was written…)
- Going Long — IronMan training book
In general I try not to carry around too many paper books due to how much I travel — if it’s available on audio, I get it there first and load in onto my mp3 player. But now and again, the book is either not available on audio, or after listening to the audio book I want to read it also in print.
There are so many good books out there right now, and so little time to read them all… sigh.