Reading List (paper)
- Words to Our Now by Thomas Glave
- Weinberg on Writing by Gerald Weinberg
- Presence by Senge, Schwarmer, Jaworski, Flowers
- The McKinsey Mind by Ethan Rasiel and Paul Friga
- A Course in Miracles (text)
- Triathlon Swimming Made Easy by Terry Laughlin
- Culture Matters by Lawrence Harrison and Samuel Huntington
- Return on Customer by Don Peppers and Martha Roges
- The Right Move by Delano Franklyn
- The Answer to How is Yes by Peter Block
Listening List (audible.com mp3’s on Creative MuVo Slim)
— Lctures by Marianne Williamson
— The Sunday Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith
— I Need Your Love, Is That True? — Byron Katie
— Fast Company Magazine Monthly Summary
— The Right Use of Power — Peter Block
eBook list (Palm Tungsten eReader or PC)
— InfoGuru marketing by Robert Middleton
— Create Your Own Information Products by Alice Seba
I have my usual list of magazines: Time, Runners World, Bicycling, Tritahlete, plus the occasional others. And of course, there is my daily reading list of : Jamaica Observer, Jamaica Gleaner, Trinidad Guardian, Trinidad Express, New York Times, Sun-Sentinel — and now and then I read the Barbados Advocate.
I am also using Google and Yahoo Alerts to tell me when there is any mention of Human Resources and various Caribbean countries. I also look to see where my firm’s name has been mentioned, of late using a Google alert.
I think I must be crazy to try to read this much…! But, it is fun.